Having a bachelor party in a hotel is always fun. You get to have your crew of friends in the hotel for the night or the weekend. You get to enjoy room service, valet, the hotel pool, bar, and many other hotel amenities. Plus, when choosing a hotel, you can plant yourself smack in the middle of a downtown scene where you can walk to all the bars and restaurants. It is totally fun.
All our entertainers do shows in hotel rooms, hotel suites, or penthouse suites. All entertainers arrive in discrete attire where they will look like hotel guests with a set of luggage. We recommend having someone meet the entertainers in the lobby to help them up the elevators to the room. This will help make things seamless.
Please keep in mind that there are other guests in the hotel and that noises, loud music, and a crazy party tend to get complaints from the other guests. Whatever you do, you DO NOT want to get kicked out of the hotel. That would be bad.
Here are our Bad Girl Pro Tips for doing it at a hotel:
- When booking strippers to a hotel party, have them show up before you go out for the night. The ideal booking time is sometime between 6 pm-9 pm. That way, it is early enough so the sound of the party will disturb fewer hotel guests.
- If you absolutely need to book it after 12 AM due to your itinerary, try to book a large hotel suite or penthouse for the night you want the entertainment to come over. Larger rooms are set up for a party and can handle both a crowd and noise.
- When you do book the hotel suite, order some food and alcohol from the catering menu; that way, the hotel knows you are a valuable hotel guest.
- If people are smoking on the balconies, keep the windows or doors closed to minimize the sounds of a party.
- Make sure that you have plenty of ice from the ice machines. There is a fire and ice show that is out of this world.
- If you get a complaint and there is a bouncer at the door, DO THIS PRO TIP: Invite the bouncer in to see the show and give him a large tip too. Let him know the show is almost over.
- Keep the bass turned down low. Bass in music caries through the walls and upsets other guests.
- Make sure your friends are respectful in the hallways and not screaming and smoking in them.
Following these simple Bad Girl Pro Tips will help you throw a fun party at a hotel.
PS: Ask your booking agent for hotel recommendations. For instance, Hardrock Hotel in San Diego is a party hotel that loves to accommodate bachelor parties. With The Omni Hotel in Gaslamp, you will get kicked out immediately with no refunds if you throw a party.