Posted on 14th August, 2018
If you want a fantastic bachelor party or the best weekend, you obviously will need to plan.
Don't just throw the party one night before the wedding if you don't want to piss off the bride-to-be as she won't be thrilled to have a hungover bachelor and best man at her wedding.
If you are looking for some bachelor party ideas, you need to figure out several things such as:
1. How many guys will be invited? If the bachelor wants a large group, then some ideas may not be the best such as going to a select restaurant or renting a mansion or a hotel suite with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
2. What type of guys will be invited? Are they party hard animals or a more sophisticated group?
3. What is everyone's budget? Limited funds will surely limit your party visions.
4. What are the expectations? Is the bachelor looking for the craziest party possible or does he just want to hang out and relax?
5. Does he prefer a one-night bachelor party or would he be thrilled to have an ideal bachelor party weekend?
6. Should the focus be on the lifestyle of the nightlife program or the relaxing and cozy daytime programs?
Supplies for the Bachelor Party
It doesn't matter where you'll have the bachelor party, whether it's in a mansion, a beach house or a hotel suite, it's essential to have some supplies ready because then the guys will not be thrilled if you run out of drinks and food.
However, here's my best tip, just leave it to a professional. Contact a professional, such as me, a reliable party planner, and a stripper agency owner. This way you can be sure that everything will go smoothly and easily without weird surprises and extra expenses.
So to save yourself from trouble make sure that you have some of the following:
- Plenty of booze and beer
- Water, soda, juice for rehydration and your Alcoholic Anonymous friends, if you have any
- Food such as pizza and sandwiches in case someone gets very hungry or very drunk
- A music system and your favorite playlist featuring your best songs that you personally picked out
- Exotic dancers, but more than one if possible because girl-on-girl action is pure pleasure to watch
- A private room for the strippers to get ready
Your party planner will work with you and most importantly, to help you create the Ultimate Bachelor Party Experience!
Make the Hotel Reservation in Advance
After you have the answers to all these questions, then you should start the planning right away. The best venues, locations, and programs need to be scheduled in advance but if you start to organize at the last minute, you'll have the surprise to find out that everything is booked already.
You'll find yourself in a bar getting drunk with your buddies, looking at some stripper whose only goal is to empty your wallets. Here's one of the most important tips: start planning the venues and the program in advance, a few months or a few weeks before the party, but not at the last minute or the day before the party. A bachelor party in a lavish hotel suite is a great idea because then you'll have an in-house restaurant, a bar, a pool, and even a spa for hangover recovery.
So no matter what plans you have for your party, book in advance:
To create a successful bachelor party and keep the strippers happy, share this list with everyone attending the bachelor party.